Friday, September 05, 2008

Plans for this weekend...


Saturday I booked a shoot with a random model from ModelMayhem.com in Little Tokyo. His idea for the shoot seemed pretty sweet, so we're arranging a time for prints deal, and he's bringing a makeup artist and whatnot. I have three other shoots booked from that site to build up my portfolio.


I'm meeting with Susan Baraz next Wednesday to work on whatever. I'm really really excited for it. She keeps telling me to move to Santa Monica in her e-mails... who knows what that's about.


In October Hide and Seek is flying me up to Montana, so hopefully I'll make it East to Bozeman to see people! I'll miss fall in Bozeman a lot. I love fall. Yay Hide and Seek for flying in at the last minute and making my day!


That's the news for now. Homeless and jobless in LA is still better than employment and a studio in Bozeman so far!


This is my modelmayhem avatar that seems to be getting all the attention.

No comments: