Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow I'm poor. I feel like I haven't been spending any money, yet it keeps draining out of my checking account. I second we're in a house I will feel so much better. We applied to a house in Sunset Junction today. It was brand new and I really hope we get it. I'm so sick of being homeless. If I have a house I can at least know where to look for a shitty coffee shop job to pay the bills. I need some sort of income, any kind. It would just be a huge plus if it came from a place the siphons off so much of my money anyway. Yay free caffeine!


Despite being broke I do need a haircut like whoa. I found a place by googling the best hair salons in LA. It's called Trim and it's in Venice in a super chill area. The best part is that newbies get a haircut for $20. So woo hoo Megan the bargain hunter! Bye bye split ends! I'll feel so much better by about 5:00. Then I can just dye the heck out of it myself like old times and not worry about giving myself an afro of damaged hair.


Still haven't heard back from the PhotoTherapists. I'm guessing best case scenario they got my portfolio yesterday. Worst they get it tomorrow. Either way I doubt I'll hear from them until Wednesday. GAH I hate waiting!


I need to have Byron and Allie book my ticket for October's Hide and Seek shoot. I have little money to speak of so I can't book it myself. LAME. I need a job like now.

No comments: