Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I apologize. I lied and didn't post a blog of substance yesterday. I'm not going to post one today either. I just don't have it in me tonight. This past week has been totally incredible and equally draining. I ended up on MTV News three times, and met more incredible people than I can remember. It's all been intense! Things are settling back down for a short while. I'm booked solid all next week, and this weekend I'm shooting a great new songwriter named Carter Hulsey for Hide and Seek. You should check him out, he's great! I'm not going to Portland after all. The ticket price shot up through the roof within four hours of me looking at flights. Life would have been pretty chaotic if I flew out though. I have shoots on Monday, Tuesday, and possibly Thursday next week and Thursday night I'm doing another "musical reward" night and going to see Lydia. It's been about three years since the last time I saw them, and I'm giddy to see the new line up!
Some news I got about an old friend really bummed me out today, so thanks to everyone who twittered me well wishes! It always sucks to learn that someone you used to be close with is in a bad spot.
I think I'm going to try to continue this trend of editing during daylight hours, and go to bed. It's not even 9:30... I must be getting old.

Edit: Ok, there are two car alarms going off down the street... this is lame.

No comments: