Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I made it to Salt Lake without any major set backs. I was pretty amazed at how awake I was for the whole drive. Win! Now I'm in the SLC hanging out with my friend Levi and the rest of the I am the Ocean crew for Cinco de Mayo fun before heading out bright and early tomorrow for Montana. The clouds in SLC are unreal today and I think I should go out and shoot some sky and weather to have in my arsenal for composites in the future.

What's there to do in Salt Lake? I'm stealing internet at a Starbucks near downtown. I thought about going to the library for a bit to chill out and read some magazines. Sort of seems like there's not too much to do unless you enjoy smoking massive amounts of pot, something I'm not into. Hopefully going to meet up with Michael Brown and Katy P later today, then caravanning to Montana with them in the morning. Good times. Maybe I'll go find some bargain priced margaritas to celebrate the fifth with.

I just found out that my friend Mike is moving to Dallas because his job got transferred. I'm mega bummed. He was one of my only friends not in a band, and he leaves tomorrow, so I don't even get to say goodbye. Screw real jobs. This is so uncool.

No comments: