Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Today Mark and Pete are releasing the super secret special Fall Out Boy flash drives! Follow them on twitter to try and win one! I'll be on the road all day, so I doubt I'll be able to, so you should all try.
For those not in the loop, I recently photographed Mark for some special content to be released on this flash drive. It also includes his remix of Fall Out Boy's song America's Suitehearts. You can get the single on iTunes as well if you're not down to twitter stalk all day. I'm really stoked to be a part of this, and I hope at least one of my friends can get their paws on one so I can see the finished product! I should be able to release the photos as soon as they release the drives so you can see them.
Leaving SLC for Montana now, so I'll see you all soon! Pumped for some driving conferences on my dorky bluetooth!

No comments: