Monday, May 18, 2009

Yesterday I photographed the amazing Jordan Raths for Glamour Kills Clothing. It was super fun, I wish I had learned to skateboard when I was a kid. I'm always amazed and jealous watching awesome skaeboarders like him. The people at the Vans skate park had no idea who we were or why we were supposed to be there. So we killed the time waiting for the park to open by just shooting normal stand up photos and a few of Jordan doing tricks. I didn't get hit in the face with a skateboard, so it was a winning day!
Last night I rewarded myself for cutting short my vacation by taking in Kevin Devine at the Troubadour. It was such an awesome show! I want to relive it over and over. Kevin met all the expectations I'd built up in my head over the past four years, and it was a great first experience seeing him live. I love a show where everyone on stage is having fun, and this one topped it. He played for at least an hour and a half, and hit on every song I could have wanted to hear. Thanks Kevin!
Another fun shoot opportunity tonight, should be a blast, these things usually are :)

No comments: