Friday, May 29, 2009

Today was an awesome day! Got awesome news, had an awesome photoshoot, then saw an awesome concert! Just AWESOME!
Anyway, I'm going to be working for Ultimate Ears on Warped, shooting the bands that are using their top of the line insane in ear monitors. My payment? I get a pair! I am so stoked, basically I'll just end up with a $1,200 pair of headphones, but MAN, my iPod is going to sound awesome! Plus they'll protect my hearing at shows, and I'm in love with anything that can help save my hearing. I'm going to get impressions taken of my ears next week, and then they'll make a custom set for me. You can see Mark's kick butt pair of monitors on his BLOG. I'm going to try to out cool him with mine, but I will probably fail. Mine are going to be Montana themed :)
Check Ultimate Ears out! Great company, especially if you're in a band.

No comments: