Thursday, May 28, 2009

I hate waiting. I hate waiting. I hate waiting...
Tonight was fun! I had a good long pep talk with Levi on the phone, then went out to Slide Bar to assault my ears. Static Lullaby killed tonight and I had so much fun! It was great to see so many friends whom I hadn't seen in forever! Sad to hear some news, but overall a great night. I just got home, and had a handful of happy e-mails waiting for me about Warped! Hopefully everything works out for that. Scheduled to leave on the 26th though the 7th or 9th of July with Breathe Carolina, then who knows. The summer is kind of up in the air as of now. It's a combo of frustration and excitement at not knowing what's going to happen. On one hand I like to have things planned, on the other it's nice to know that I can do whatever and it will most likely work out well. 2009 is the summer of possibilities!

No comments: