Sunday, May 24, 2009

Carter Hulsey

Yesterday was a loooong day! Woke up at 8 to hurry up and wait. Then ended up running late for everything anyway. Madison and I got stuck in gnarly traffic for an hour and a half on the way to Fullerton for his tattoo. So we were almost an hour late, sorry London! While Madison was getting drawn on I ran to Anaheim to photograph Carter Hulsey for Hide & Seek and had a great time! I wish I could have stuck around for the show. In the middle of the shoot he sound checked and played Blue in the Face by Alkaline Trio for me and now we're best friends. He's incredibly talented and you should all check him out. Right after the shoot I scooped up Madison from his tattoo and we sat in traffic again for over an hour and a half. Not fun! I had to get him to the Dodgers game and there were about a million cars trying to get there too. It was insanity. They wouldn't let me take him up to the gate so I had to leave him almost half a mile from the entrance. Then I sped home, dumped my CF card and headed to a benefit party for Plays Well With Others. I was their party photographer, and spent a good part of the night hanging out in a room taking pictures of the moderately wasted party goers. Then came home, and crashed hard. I slept wrong on my neck and it's killing me right now.
Today I'm running some errands, going to another barbecue, and meeting Mr Ryan Russell for some Pinkberry and bear hugs. Should be another good day.

No comments: