Monday, May 04, 2009

Of Mice and Men
Of Mice posted their new myspace layout! It looks AMAZING! Phil M did an insane job on it, and I'm so stoked. Check it out.


I feel like I want nothing more than to sleep for a million hours after the shooting shenanigans today. The photo shoot with Breathe Carolina went so well! They are definitely the nicest most down to earth pair I've met in a long time. The shoot was a complete blast, and ended with me in the pool, and jumping off of an eight foot wall with Kyle into said pool. Finished up the day with a yummy veggie burger from Fred 62. It was a great day and makes me almost wish I wasn't leaving in the morning.

Oh yeah, I'm leaving in the morning. I am NOWHERE near ready. Still need an oil change, still need to pack, still need to pay my bills, and send out invoices with threats of knee cap breakage. Uuuughhh. Not stoked. I just want to be there, don't want to deal with the drive. What was I thinking honestly?

No comments: