Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What did you do today Megan?
Well today I woke up early, made breakfast, and drank coffee.
Then I sent e-mails about invoices, made a map for Thursday's shoot, and checked the news.
Then I left for Palm Springs around 12:30 got there around 2:00 got coffee, and hung out.
Then I set up for the shoot, waited around, shot photos for the album artwork, photographed the band.
Then I cleaned up, got paid, said goodbyes, and drove home.
I got home around 7:15 to pick up my roommate for the rally.
He was drunk, I brought him anyway.
Got about two miles outside of the rally, then walked the rest of the way, lost my roommate, kept going, found the rally, walked two and a half miles with it.
Took lots of photos, then remembered my bad hip, started hating my life, started limping, then broke off and found my car and came home.
My new business cards came, and they have a typo.
I just ate for the second time today and it's 11:52. Now I'm going to bed. Photos from the Rally tomorrow!

No comments: