Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I just canceled my photoserve account. I feel kind of bad about it, but the money could definitely be spent in better ways... like the power bill. Today is going to be a long day of editing and trying to send out as many e-mails to bands as possible. Have to schedule a reshoot with a band from Bakersfield who want a different feel in their images that what we did the first time around.
Another thing I'm going to try is cutting back on my caffeine intake. I woke up this morning with a raging headache. I think it had to be because I hadn't had coffee for a day. Caffeine withdrawal sucks! I'm out of ground coffee for the french press, so I'm going to treat myself to an americano up the street.
Yesterday on Flickr I had almost 1,200 hits on my site. That's more than I've ever had in the history of the thing. The day before I had about 500 in comparison. I blame this on the Versa Emerge photos I just posted for Hide and Seek. Those kids are blowing up! Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch of kids either. I'm happy for them!
My hair is getting long. I need a haircut, but the economy has apparently boosted business for my hairstylist Casey, down at Rudy's barbershop, and he doesn't have time to fit me in anywhere. My roots are getting out of control, and my split ends are even worse. I feel guilty every time I even plug in my flat iron. It's like one of those hair commercials where the model's hair hisses at them or grabs the brush and throws it. I need coffee....

No comments: