Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm celebrating Easter, or as I like to think of it, International Zombie Awareness Day with a room purging. I'd say I was cleaning my room, but it was so beyond trashed that the only way to start cleaning was to throw half of it's contents away. I cleaned my closet and actually started to sort through three boxes of clothes that I never unpacked after moving to LA. This means that there are two huge bags of clothes outside of my room to take to the donation bin at the liquor store up the street. I hung up a couple of paintings, and cleaned off my desk. I can see my desk! Woo hoo! Ikea is open today... maybe I'll go and get organizational goodies...

I'm also being proactive and spraying my baseboards with Raid in case it gets hot soon and the ants come running back into our house. I hate ants, and they came with a vengeance last fall when it was really hot outside. If I see so much as one little marching line I'm calling the landlord and complaining for real this time.

No comments: