Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twitter has taken over my life. It's like a video game or something. Yesterday Mark even Twitter-scolded me and Pete Wentz in the same tweet for over using the phrase "Epic Fail". We were told to come up with new words... I've decided to make those words "Tank" and "Pants". So catch on world you heard it here first. Tank pants.
Tomorrow is my first shoot for The Artery Foundation and I couldn't be more excited. I'm going to be shooting a new Rise Records band called Of Mice an Men. I found a sweet location north on the 5 that I'm going to go re-scout today to make sure we can make it work. The hills out there are ridiculously pretty.
I'm rewarding a busy week with girl time tonight... oh and Matty can come too. Jenni is coming down from Victorville and we're going to have a grand evening! Matty from Bidwell just let me know he's in the OC tonight so why the heck not make it a party and invite Sleep District out? Slide Bar anyone?


In other news...
BEA ARTHUR DIED! NO! Now who am I going to look like when I get old?! Sam broke the news to me through a text message... Break my heart why don't you?

Cale just sent me this link... Blink182 Online Wow. That made my Saturday!

Have a great weekend everyone! Go Tankpants crazy!

1 comment:

Samantha Ward said...

put in a good word for me with Jaxin at the OM&M shoot ;-)

haha