Thursday, April 23, 2009

MAY MONTANA SCHEDULE! BOOK NOW!

I'm heading out of LA on the 4th of May. If you exist anywhere between LA and Montana, and would like to book a shoot I would love the help with gas money and happy fun time.
Here's the tentative reworked schedule of sorts...
May 4th: Leave Drive to Vegas, linger if a shoot is booked, if not drive to SLC
May 5th: Hang out in SLC (LOTS of shooting time!)
May 6th: Head to Montucky through Wyoming (or is it just a rectangle?)
May 7th: Arrive in a hail of glory and gunfire in lovely Bozeman Montana, I'll be at the Senior photograph exhibition drinking gin and tonic, come hang out!
May 8th: Recovering from inevitable Senior Show hang over. Then going to the Tracy Awards to see the Senior films, then to the swanky after party, come hang out!
May 9th: Tearfully watching the last of my friends graduate from college to embark on their careers as starving artists! They make me so proud!
May 10th: Chilling in Helena with my Nana for Mother's Day since MY mother and father skipped town for Oregon when they heard I was homeward bound!
May 11th: Shooting around Helena, and heading to Missoula to shoot some bands, shoot some sass, and hang with the Hide and Seek crew!
May 12th: Same... want to book a shoot?
May 13th: Take off towards the coast to find my parents and any bands that would like to book a shoot should take advantage.
May 14th: Probably chillaxing in Seattle or Portland with long lost comrades. Finding my parents... shooting your band?
May 15th: Heading back into Cali, shooting some bands... your band?
May 16th: Oh SNAP! I lost track of time, gotta get back to LA for Kevin Devine at the Troubadour tomorrow! Time to shoot your band?
May 17th: Arrive back in LA 3,000 miles later. Going to the Troubadour to see Kevy D, come hang out!

Make yourself a part of this party!

No comments: