Friday, April 10, 2009

OH MY HELL GET OVER IT YOU NARROW MINDED HORRID PEOPLE!!!!

Yes, the gays be commin' with pitchforks and fire to terrorize and kill your heterosexual ways! You a gonna catch the homogay! God people are ignorant.
I was literally waiting for Andy Samburg to pop out and for this to turn into an SNL Short. I'm getting so unbelievably sick of the argument that gay marriage takes away people's "freedom". Ugh the worst part is the woman horrified by her son being taught that gay marriage is ok. Yes, I hope too that when my future children are enrolled in school that they are taught that being gay is bad, and to taunt and tease anyone who's different. Then and only then will my "freedom" be protected. Come on the 10 Commandments have condemned me for being a PHOTOGRAPHER, and they don't say anything anywhere about "Though shalt not join in marriage with someone of the same sex". No coveting donkeys, but nothing about same sex marriage. I mean seriously, IOWA is more open and accepting than California at this point. I honestly can't think of many other issues that get me this hot headed and worked up. Let's kill two birds with one stone, and legalize marijuana for only these narrow minded people. Then maybe they'll chill the eff out.

Thank god Portia De Rossi knows when to say sorry...

No comments: