Friday, April 03, 2009


I went to the Verizon store in Glendale today to try my luck at getting a new EnV for free again. When my original EnV started acting crazy and turning itself off I took it in and they smiled and handed me a brand new phone. Not so lucky this time. Jose informed me that my phone wasn't under warranty any longer and I'm not up for an upgrade until September. I asked if I could just buy a new phone or something and he actually told me no, "not until September". But he told me I could replace it for $50. I started to say no thanks, then asked to just buy a new charger. Oh hold on there, I could get a new phone, and a charger and a dreaded douche tag bluetooth for $50. Sold. So now I'm home charging up my new, yet identical to the last two, green EnV. We'll see what happens with me and the Bluetooth. I think that California might have just made that cell phone rule to make everyone buy a blue tooth and therefore look like a douche. California douche law. Next we'll all be required to drive those stupid little mini hummers.

My other interesting observation in the store was once again that I was the solo white girl, and NO one was speaking english. I heard Spanish, Japanese, and something that just sounded like angry jibberish, but the man at the counter was fluent in it. Welcome to LA!

No comments: