Monday, April 27, 2009

I want to get an alarm clock that just plays The World at Large by Modest Mouse when it goes off. I do not want a "Clocky". That thing would last about 2 seconds before it went out my window and into my crazy back alley tattoo artist neighbor's yard. So as I was saying. The World at Large. It's a good wake up song. It's one of the songs I listened to repeatedly before I moved out to LA. I like songs like this...

Hey lookey there! God I love Youtube for ridiculous visual aids such as this.


Today's alarm clock was Mark calling with questions about photo credits and what not. I like to think I'm getting better at sounding awake when I'm jolted out of weird dreams about cocker spaniels by my vibrating phone. I'm dreaming about getting a dog now. It's pretty much now an all consuming desire. I turn into the dog loving equivalent of a 38 year old barren woman around a new born anytime I'm within 5 feet of a dog. It's gotten so bad that I even freaked out about Zucco, Lorin from BlackHounds chihuahua. Zucco is a bad ass little guy, and I spent quite a while in the van getting my dog fix and scratching his belly.

Last night I dreamed I found a little cocker spaniel on a ski hill and he was stuck in the trees. So I freed him and we lived happily ever after until my phone started ringing. Sigh.

In Other news....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUD FROM GOODNIGHT SUNRISE! Little dude is FINALLY 21! He's finally aging into his spectacular facial hair. Miss you buddy, have a great day and be safe!

No comments: