Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So this week has been a busy one...
Sunday, shot Of Mice and Men, great guys!
Monday, photographed Blackhounds, and stayed up waaaaaay too late.
Tuesday, feeling the lack of sleep pretty intensely, faxed releases for the Fall Out Boy release for Mark, ate Pink Berry for the first time. It was good.
Tomorrow, Editing until my eyes fall out.
Thursday, more editing, then going to the Music Saves Lives party with my Sleep District, Love You Long Time, and Abeline entourage.
Friday, Packing for Montana...?
Saturday, shoot with Close but not Quite, then Sleep District's 1st show, then off to Chain for Lorene Drive's show with My American Heart
SUNDAY! Shooting Breathe Carolina for Umbrella Clothing. WOO! Word of mouth worked wonders on this one. I'm crazy stoked.
Monday, truck on out to Montana to escape this speed of light life I feel like I've been living.
I can't WAIT for my Montana vacation!

No comments: